A homemade ice cream recipe with honey - no need for a machine or fuss, just combine all the ingredients and patiently wait for the homemade ice cream to freeze.
Our coconut and honey ‘ice cream’ recipe with a salt honey sauce. One for the kids or as a sweet treat after a long day. This recipe is recommended to serve 4 people but if you’ve got a sweet tooth like us… Maybe only 2 people!
As the ingredients are being melted, either our heather honey, blossom honey or signature honey will work perfectly. Choose your favourite and enjoy our homemade ice cream with honey recipe.
Homemade Ice Cream Ingredients
- 2 cans coconut milk (as high as coconut content as possible!)
- 3 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- ½ can of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all the ingredients for the ice cream together until thoroughly combined, over a high heat. Once combined, leave to cool
- Transfer to a container that can go into the freezer
- For the sauce, mix all 3 ingredients, and cook on a high heat until thick, bubbling forming a syrup.
- Leave to cool. Drizzle over the ice cream, and sprinkle some chopped nuts, coffee grounds, or berries.